Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Magic Channing Tatum a la Beard

Channing Tatum first caught my attention back in 2007 when I rented the movie Step Up. I loved is dance movies, demeanor and his adorable baby face. Who would have known that he would go on to become People’s Sexiest Man Alive. He does ooze sexy appeal so I can’t say that I’m surprised. Channing also did a lot of modeling, among other things, before he started his acting career. Apparently, Magic Mike is loosely based on the early hungry days he worked as a male stripper. That reminded me of an Abercrombie and Fitch Quarterly catalog I used to own that had pictures of him as a model, wish I would have kept that! Channing has that boy next door look and can be seen hear with a foo Manchu style beard.
Channing Tatum
Channing Tatum
Channing Tatum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...